Priest Wants to Kick Worshippers Out of Church for Not Being Masked
John McCash & friends went to 5:00 p.m. mass at St. Basil’s Church Toronto today. They were accosted by a priest & several ushers who insisted they wear masks or provide their vaxx passports. They refused. The priest grabbed McCash. They stayed. Four cops arrived at the end of Mass & said they could be cited for trespass if they attend next week. They SHALL. John “the Evangelist” McCash promises to show up with 100 worshippers next Saturday. Churches should be open to all who wish to worship respectfully, “I won’t be bullied by tyrants,” says Mr. McCash.
CAFE HELD ITS FOURTH “FREE POLITICAL PRISONER DR. JAMES SEARS” PROTEST OUTSIDE TORONTO SOUTH DETENTION CENTRE ON AUGUST 19
TORONTO. August 19, 2021. The Canadian Association for Free Expression (CAFE) held its fourth protest today in support of political prisoner Dr. James Sears, sentenced to the maximum — one year incarceration for writing satire criticizing privileged minorities. We were joined by John (McCash) the Evangelist, a dynamic veteran of many pro-freedom protests, including many END THE LOCKDOWN rallies in Queen’s Park.. As of today, Dr. Sears has been in jail for over nine weeks. * In January, 2019, Dr. Sears, Editor, and Leroy St. Germaine, Publisher of the satirical tabloid YOUR WARD NEWS were convicted on two counts of “wilfully promoting hate” against privileged groups (Jews & Women) in contravention of Canada’s notorious “hate law” – Sec. 319 of the Criminal Code. Each was sentenced to the maximum — unprecedented for a first time offender — of a year in jail. As Leroy is of Metis heritage, he was allowed to serve his sentence at home, * In November, 2020, under protest, Dr. Sears and Leroy St. Germaine argued their appeal by Zoom.
* On June 14, the appeal was denied and the sentences upheld. Dr. Sears was immediately ordered to prison and denied even a few hours to say goodbye to his wife and young son.
* Dr. Sears’ Application for Leave to Appeal his conviction and sentence was turned down by an Ontario judge on July 16, but Dr. Sears was NOT informed and had to learn of the decision from a friend on the outside on July 29!
* Dr. Sears is virtually incommunicado. He has contacted his wife or supporters only eight six in three weeks and then only for extremely brief conversations!. * Many people across Canada and the world have sent Dr. Sears postcards and letters of support. After six weeks behind bars, as of July 29, he had received NONE of these letters. Maybe the COVID ate them. Finally, because of our protests, as of August 3, Dr. Sears was finally receiving his mail.
* Dr, Sears complained to the prison authorities of sciatic pain but was breezily told there was only one physiotherapist to deal with the large prison population!
* On August 14, I had a brief conversation on the phone with Dr. Sears. He is really grateful for your letters and support. He is encouraged and delighted by our protests. He is a “celebrity” in prison and rightly so. * On August 10, I dropped some money off at the prison for Dr. Sears’ canteen and shall leave some more later this week. I welcome your contributions
* Amnesty International defines a “prisoner of conscience” or political prisoner as a person punished solely for the non-violent expression of their political, religious or cultural views. Both Dr. James Sears and Leroy St. Germaine are political prisoners — jailed because they criticized politically powerful minority groups.
* A lasting disgrace is that only one mainstream media writer has criticized this attack on freedom of the press, which they regularly condemn if it occurs in Hong Kong or the Philippines. FREE POLITICAL PRISONER, DR. JAMES SEARS
PLEASE SEND POSTCARDS OR LETTERS OF SUPPORT TO ONE OF OUR MEN BEHIND THE WIRE.
Dr. James Sears, Political Prisoner, Toronto South Detention Center, 160 Horner Ave, Toronto, ON M8Z 0C2 CANADA _______________________CAFE (The Canadian Association for Free Expression)P.O. Box 332,Rexdale, ON.,M9W 5L3 416-428-5308 HTTP://cafe.nfshost.com
Charges Withdrawn Against Mask Dissident John McCash
BRAMPTON, June 3, 2021. Today, in a brief court appearance, Mississauga dissident John McCash, 48, learned that the Crown had withdrawn a charge of causing a disturbance that goes back to an incident at a Chinese grocery store last July 5.
Mr. McCash was denied entry to T & T Grocery store because he was not wearing a mask. He was caught on a cellphone camera arguing with a bossy boots employee and saying: “If I wear a mask I will have an asthma attack and these communists are attacking all of us…go back to China and take your coronavirus with you.”
He was instantly denounced in the woke press for “racism”. Police duly charged him, on July 16, with “causing a disturbance.” The charges were always political. Had he been shouting “Black lives matter” or “defund the police,” there’d have been no charges.
“Hate-crime incidents have a negative impact on our community and create a ripple effect. It can increase feelings of vulnerability, anxiety and fear, not only on the individual who has directly been victimized, but also to the community at large. Reporting incident of hate-crime is essential to stopping these incidents; we are dedicated to ensuring the safety and well-being of all we serve,” said Chief Nishan Duraiappah.
“This was political persecution from the beginning,” says Paul Fromm, Director of the Canadian Association for Free Expression. “Mr. McCash was expressing a political and medical opinion. There was no ‘hate’ there
CAFE backed Mr. McCash and staged a protest, September 25, outside the Brampton Courthouse at his first appearance (although it was by video.)
“While we are happy that the Crown recognized its nothing burger of a case and withdrew the charge,” says Paul Fromm, “the initial charge was political persecution. Mr. McCash had to hire a lawyer and is out of pocket. This is an abuse BY process.”
Mr. McCash is a regular at the weekly Saturday END THE LOCKDOWN rallies at Queen’s Park in Toronto. He and a group of like minded Christians meet on the steps of nearby St. Basil’s church for some short prayers. Because of Medico-Stalinist rules, the church is not actually open.
He and his group, complete with a large cross and posters the Blessed Mother talk to the public at Queen’s Park. In a loud voice he greets passersby with “We follow the Lord, not Ford”; that is Doug Ford, Premier Lockdown.
Free John McCash Protest by CAFE Outside Brampton Provincial Court
BRAMPTON, September 25, 2020. Members of the Canadian Association for Free Expression staged a protest outside the Provincial Court in Brampton, Ontario, where the latest victim of political policing during the COVID hysteria was to make his first appearance by video.
mouthy opposing being muzzled like a dog, argue with some bossy clerk now
acting as a mask enforcer and you might get arrested in COVID crazy Canada. “A 48-year-old Mississauga man has been
charged for a … tirade caught on camera in Mississauga, Ont. on Sunday, July
5 which went viral after a White, non-mask wearing man berated staff at T&T Supermarket who told him he
couldn’t shop at the store without a face covering. ‘If I wear a mask I will have an asthma attack and these communists are
attacking all of us…go back to China and take your coronavirus with you,’ said
a man in a … tirade filmed by a bystander.
“The video was uploaded to YouTube and has been viewed over 280,000 times and was filmed at the predominantly Chinese-operated supermarket. It starts with a White man with his wife near him dumping grocery products from a bag on the floor while telling staff he ‘will never come back here again.’ The man then goes on to threaten the staff that he’ll ‘have the media’ here and staff can wear their masks and get sick. ‘When you wear the mask, you get sick — it’s science,’ he said.'” (CTV News, July 16, 2020)
“The charges were clearly political,” CAFE director Paul Fromm said. “There’s no crime here. Mr. McCash is being punished simply for speaking up and opposing the mask tyranny.”