Rally’s and Events
“It Ain’t Over”
September 10, 2022
When we say, “It ain’t over”, we mean “It ain’t over”! (sadly)
Gov’ts continue to force booster shots, masks are still mandatory on planes, Trudeau continues to threaten us with restrictions if we don’t get vaccinated, the Sept. 30 deadline for masks on planes/trains is rapidly approaching and there is no comment about it being rescinded.
Years in the making…
This Webinar starts on Sept. 22, 2022
Many myths and much disinformation have circulated for years about our common law, our Constitution, our rights and freedoms, and other important topics.
This incredible Webinar series will finally provide irrefutable documentation confirming the true source of our property rights and the supremacy of God in our Constitution – and why we should be thankful they are NOT in the Charter!!
- If you want answers to what your common law and Constitutional rights and freedoms are
- Definitions and applications of the most important words in our law
- Where your Constitutional right and power of civil disobedience to all unlawful statutes and orders originates
- How Gov’ts and judges use “legal fictions” to steal your fundamental rights and freedoms from you
- What limited rights, powers, and duties Gov’ts truly have
And much, much more….this is the Webinar series you have been waiting for!
We provide all sources of our research for verification purposes!!
By registering to this Webinar series, you will have downloadable access to each presentation you have registered to watch!
Never forget important information again!
For more information, go to:
For registration information, email us at:
Vote only for people who value freedom!
Watch Tom Quiggan
Wed. Sept. 14 5:00 PST
Dangers of Digital ID
From Vaccine Choice Canada
Please obtain a copy from Tom on Saturday and pass along to informed and uninformed alike!
Or watch here: https://librti.com/uninformed-consent
When you don’t have this in societal establishments, Communism will grow. The concept of freedom is an invisible thing. You only realize you’ve lost freedom when you try to exercise a God-given and Constitutional right and find yourself accused of being a criminal for doing so by the judicial system. A couple with a child were mocking the Freedom Rally last Saturday by dancing on the side-walk and claiming “we’re free… what are you complaining about?” They can’t see any chains around their ankles so are under an illusion of freedom. For over two years, they’ve been bowing to government’s infringements on their rights, so now they are fooled into thinking that they are free when government lets them stand up straight again (temporarily).
Communism seems invisible at first until you start shining lights in dark corners. But where are these dark corners? Everywhere that involves government and law enforcement. Every place where power can be found. On their own, ordinary people don’t create Communism. But ordinary people who work for entities that hold power help to grow a Communist state when they accept and enforce situations that allow those in power to avoid accountability. And your freedom pays the price.
“Big Business” with rich owners and thousands of employees is simply not conducive to individual freedom in the long term. As the Big Heads at the top take all the decision-making away from their employees, workers must do what they are told or be fired. If your ideas and input are not valued or considered for contribution to the success of a company, you stop caring. This entire business model was doomed from the start, while governmental organizations are a prime example of redundancy and duplication where accountability gets lost in a maze of bureaucratic red tape.
The lack of accountability has become evident to me as I find myself navigating through this community from a different perspective. Here is what I have learned about or experienced this past year:
- City Council: If you have an unpopular issue that councillors don’t want to deal with during council meetings, you will not be given an opportunity to speak. You can write, email or call but CANCEL CULTURE prevails. We used to have media to help us make noise when we felt ignored in the past. But now media’s mandate is to ignore you.
- Commissionaires & Security companies:
These are nothing more than bullies with uniforms. They don’t follow any particular Code of Conduct. They don’t know the law. Some can barely speak English. But they can harass you and tamper with personal property without justification. They are obligated to identify themselves but don’t. Are there repercussions for this behaviour? They are protected through secrecy by their superiors and you are prevented from communicating your concerns.
- Bylaw Officers: These are now municipal gestapo directed by a political agenda to harass and intimidate law-abiding citizens who practice civil disobedience in response to criminal governmental actions. They are actively collaborating to compile an exhaustive list of evidence against people who don’t consent to having their rights and freedoms violated by the state. They will stoop as low as to fabricate lies to back up their “evidence” in order to ensure a guilty verdict.
- Sheriffs: These seem to reside mostly at the courthouse where they can assault you without provocation and although they have an identification number on their vests, their superiors will also protect their identity to prevent you from demanding accountability for their actions. Anonymity is always a great opportunity for abuse of power.
- RCMP: Any esteem held for this organization in the past has morphed into disgust as we have witnessed the lack of critical thinking these officers possess. If you try communicating with any of them with regards to our current situation, you will experience first-hand the robotic, rehearsed and condescending rhetoric they have been taught to use when dealing with the public. It literally sounds like a pre-recorded voice message you get when you press a number option on your phone.
Understandably, we’ve all been guilty in the past of using the “it’s not my problem” attitude to justify not getting involved with unpleasant issues unless they affect us personally. We were busy, we had more pressing priorities, we didn’t need more hassles to deal with. However, the result of this general complacency is that it is now EVERYBODY’S problem.
What can you do? Don’t be overwhelmed by all the challenges we face. Instead, focus on the little things you can do to demand accountability. Learn about your rights and Canada’s common law. When you know the facts, you can stand firmly in truth. Then, you’ll feel more empowered to deal with individuals who wear costumes and call themselves Mayor, Councilor, Commissionaire, Bylaw Officer, Sheriff and RCMP.
Workshop: The growing threat of Digital ID technologies in Canada
POSTED ON: AUGUST 22, 2022
Join us once again for this popular workshop on Digital ID technologies and the Charter.
Did you know that Canadian governments increasingly use Digital ID technologies to monitor and track your physical and financial behaviors? In certain cases, governments use what they know about you to unconstitutionally limit your Charter-protected rights and freedoms. New technologies emerge every day, and Canadians must be informed about how these technologies impact their privacy and liberty. In this workshop, we explore:
- Digital ID technologies – what they are, and which ones are being used right now
- Brief overview of how other countries use digital ID technologies to limit fundamental rights and freedoms
- The growing threat of digital ID in Canada
- What you can do to protect your Charter rights and freedoms
- What you can do if your Charter rights and freedoms have been violated by digital ID
Join us for this Zoom workshop with Justice Centre lawyer Hatim Kheir.
- When: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Time: 4:00 p.m. MT (3:00 p.m. PT; 5:00 p.m. CT; 6:00 p.m. ET; and 7:00 p.m. AT)
- Where: Zoom Event (Registrants will receive a zoom link by email.)
- Cost: $10
Please note that we will not be releasing recordings of this workshop. This workshop is a limited, exclusive offering in real time.
To those who registered for the August 16 workshop, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you paid, but were unable to attend or if you experienced technical difficulties.
Each Sunday, for as long as we can, we are delivering Druthers/Pandemic Papers Publications, including CLEAR and other important inserts such as our Masks/PCR brochure and the recently released UNITY Health & Sciences brochure, for door-to-door delivery to all the people in Kelowna
Though labour intensive, the outings are enjoyable and productive
But we need YOUR help!
There is simply no other way we can reach so many people who have believed the Gov’t/MSM narrative/lies
Please join us each Sunday by signing the CLEAR Newspaper Delivery Sign Up Sheet at the CLEAR table & providing your EMAIL address, with Linda & Nikki
We need about 8-10 people to deliver about 100 flyers each. This takes only about 90 minutes
Each Sunday we will meet in a specified location to be announced by email on Saturday night. Start times will be 11:30 a.m.
On a recent Sunday, a recipient of our flyer delivery was so inspired, he immediately assisted to deliver flyers for the rest of the day!! Thank you!
Public Emergencies Act Hearings
NOTE:Allegedly due to an unexpected surgery for the Commissioner Paul Rouleau, these hearings, if you wish to make submissions, have been delayed one month and are not set to start on Oct. 13 and to end in November.
Date: Sept. 19 – Oct. 28 (Oct. 13 start now)
Location: Library and Archives Canada, Ottawa
Commissioner Paul Rouleau said in a statement that he intends to hold the government to account and wants the inquiry to be as “open and transparent” as possible.
Hearings will be livestreamed online and members of the public will have opportunities to share their views, with a final report expected early next year.
NOTE: See if you can contact Paul Rouleau and determine how you can make submissions to this inquiry, especially if you have new or important information to share that has been kept from Canadians by our corrupt Gov’ts and media.
The Governor General has received from 1 500 – 4 500 calls/day demanding Trudeau be removed from office.
The Governor General claims to have no power to so do, as does Daniel Beland, director of the McGill Institute for the Study of Canada…this is a lie!
We will show, in our next CLEAR presentation, Common Law Made CLEAR – A Webinar Series, the Constitutional provisions that not only allows for this, but require the GG to remove Trudeau for violating his Oath of Allegiance and Oath of Office to Her Majesty.
The Ministry of Environment & Climate Change Canada (ECCC) is building a new facility in Winnipeg that will be home to a firearms armoury, interrogation rooms, biological labs, media relations offices, “controlled quiet rooms,” and intelligence facilities.
See information recently leaked on plans to build intelligence facilities in relation to climate change (hmmmm, think chem trails are causing part of this?).
“It ain’t over till it’s over”
September 10, 2022
+24° – Sunny (subject to change without notice!!! lol)
+ The CLEAR Information Table
Because It Ain’t Over!
September 10, 2022 12:00 noon
Vernon Freedom Rally
12:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. @ Polson Park
Join Darren for the Largest rally in the North Okanagan, and growing weekly!
North Okanagan Shuswap Freedom Radio
September 10, 2022 11:30 a.m.
OK Falls Freedom Rally
11:30 a.m. Across from Esso Station
Join the OK Falls freedom activists continuing their local Freedom Rallies!
September 10, 2022 12:00 noon
Oliver Freedom Rally
12:00 p.m. Town Hall
Join the Oliver freedom activists who are continuing their local Freedom Rallies!
September 10, 2022 11:00 a.m.
Osoyoos Freedom Gathering
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Town Hall
Kamloops Freedom Gathering
September 10, 2022 10:00 – 12:00 Noon
Valleyview Centennial Park
September 11, 2022 1:00 p.m.
Penticton Freedom Rally
1:00 p.m. Warren & Main St. in N.E. lot
Join Mary Lou for the largest rally in the South Okanagan, and growing weekly!
September 18, 2022 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Castlegar Celebration for Freedom
Old Castle Theatre 185 Columbia Ave.
Including David Lindsay from CLEAR