CENSORSHIP — KEEPING THE PUBLIC IGNORANT: Facebook Scrubs Shooting Suspect Ahmad Al Issa’s Profile, Previously Revealed He’s Devout Moslem
Within a day of this mass shooting Joe Biden, CNN and MSNBC were bleating about the need for gun control. Ted Cruz said he knew they would do this the moment he heard about the shooting. The shooter is only 21 years old and in one of these photos he appears to be 21. However the other photo of a balding man with a big tummy looks much older.
Facebook Scrubs Shooting Suspect CENSORSHIP — KEEPING THE PUBLIC IGNORANT: Facebook Scrubs Shooting Suspect Ahmad Al Issa’s Profile, Previously Revealed He’s Devout MoslemProfile, Previously Revealed He’s Devout Muslim
Facebook has removed all access to the Facebook profile believed to belong to Ahmad Al Issa, the person identified by police as the King Shoppers shooting suspect who killed 10 in the Boulder, Colorado shooting. Screen shots of the Facebook page taken by Twitter users reveal that Al Issa was a devout Muslim who believed in conspiracy theories.
Ahmad Al Issa’s profile was abruptly removed from the website, internet archive websites including the Archive.is and the Wayback machine, and Google’s cache nearly simultaneously.
On March 16, 2019, Al Issa shared a conspiracy theory that there was more than one shooter involved in the horrific Christchurch Mosque Shooting that occurred in New Zealand.
Similarly, Al Issa believed he was under attack from “racist Islamophobic people” who were “hacking” his smartphone. “Yeah if these racist islamophobic people would stop hacking my phone and let me have a normal life I probably could,” wrote Al Issa on June 5, 2019.
Around the same time, on June 1, 2019, Al Issa also shared a post from PBS with the caption “Why refugees and immigrants are good for America.”
Ahmad Al Issa posted this on Facebook in 2019. Not that all refugees and immigrants are bad. It’s just something that, clearly, should be carefully conducted and tightly controlled. pic.twitter.com/oxvsa2iENW— Heartland Populist (@HRTLNDpopulist) March 23, 2021
While authorities did not release information about Al Issa’s country of origin, but claimed he lived “most of his life in the United States,” one user says they learned from his Facebook that he was born in Syria. (CNN initially reported his Syrian origins before 2012 or 2014 but didn’t do so March 23, 2021.)
Al Issa also disliked President Donald Trump according to screen shots taken before his Facebook page was terminated.
“Trumps [sic] such a dick,” he wrote on September 18, 2018, sharing an article from The Washington Post. Later on the same day, he shared another article, this time from The Intercept, and wrote, “[Trump] inherited a growing economy and the unemployment rate was low the economy was on an upward spiral he won because of racism.” In one homophobic post, Al Issa wrote, “If straight people go to prison straight and come out gay doesn’t that mean that being gay is a choice.”
Judges will decide whether she had the right to comment on grandfather’s health care
CBC News · Posted: Sep 17, 2019 5:00 AM CT | Last Updated: September 18, 2019
The nurse who was found guilty of professional misconduct over a Facebook post will soon learn whether she had the right to make those comments.
Three judges of the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal reserved their decision Tuesday on the matter until a later date.
The court heard the Facebook post was made in good faith and was an exercise of her free speech.
Court also heard that the post may constitute fake news, although that wasn’t discussed at a lower court hearing, and that there are no charter rights that protect unprofessional conduct.
Post violated social media policy
In 2015, Carolyn Strom wrote a post on Facebook criticizing the health care her grandfather received while in palliative care.
In the post, Strom said staff at St. Joseph’s Integrated Health Centre in the town of Macklin, about 225 kilometres west of Saskatoon, needed to do a better job of looking after elderly patients.
“It is evident that not everyone is ‘up to speed’ on how to approach end-of-life care … or how to help maintain an aging senior’s dignity (among other things!),” read part of the Facebook post.
Some of the nurses in the hospital felt Strom’s post was a personal attack and complained. The Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association ruled the post brought the nursing profession into disrepute and violated its social media policy.
Strom was found guilty of professional misconduct and given a $1,000 fine by the association and was ordered to pay $25,000 in tribunal costs.
She appealed the ruling but her appeal was dismissed because the judge could find no reason to interfere with the association’s decision, setting the stage for Tuesday’s appeal hearing.
‘Made in good faith’
On Tuesday, Strom’s lawyer Marcus Davies argued her comments never mentioned nurses — just staff.
He said there were roughly 40 staff at the health centre, and it’s hard to know specifically who Strom was referring to.
Davies also argued the comments were made in good faith, and that she exercised her right to free speech.
“In the discipline committee, it says, ‘It is accepted that Ms. Strom was not driven by malice,'” Davies said. “Well, that means her comments were made in good faith, if she was not driven by malice, then she was driven by good faith.”
The nurses association argued Strom should have gone through the correct channels and lodged an official complaint.
Roger Lepage represented the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association at Tuesday’s hearing.
He took the position that there is no charter right protecting unprofessional conduct and that there is no right for individuals to harm the reputation of other individuals.
Lepage argued that Canadians would be harmed if nurses would be able to say whatever they wanted about the health-care system.
He argued Strom’s post qualifies “fake news,” but the judges presiding stated the previous hearing never found Strom’s comments to be untrue, and said Lepage himself shut down that argument then.
Lepage argued Strom’s post amounted to venting on social media and that other staff members “had their hands tied” by professional ethics.
Lepage also argued that Strom’s post was not free speech or part of the public discourse, but rather an attack on an individualized group.
“If you read her post, it’s very personal, she’s zeroing in on St. Joseph’s, she’s zeroing in on Macklin, she’s zeroing in on identifiable people who work there, the staff,” Lepage said.
“That’s what takes this out of the protection that Ms. Strom would ask of this court and was asking of the discipline committee.”
Lepage said that Strom should have filed a formal complaint with the Saskatchewan Health Authority, but didn’t.
‘I wish it didn’t have to be this hard’
Strom spoke with reporters outside court on Tuesday, after the judges decided to reserve their decision.
When asked if she regretted making the posts on Facebook, Strom said she will always stand up for her family and she had no regrets about it.
“What I don’t think is fair is … what this has turned into,” Strom said. “I didn’t expect this… I wish it didn’t have to be this hard.”
She said she was shocked to hear Lepage comment Canadians would be hurt if nurses were able to say what they want, when they want.
Strom responded to accusations that she was a liar and didn’t have her facts right, made by the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association’s legal representation, and said they were false.
“I just cannot believe that, that was low, that was false, and I just don’t understand how people get away with that,” Strom said. “There was absolutely no reason for that to have been said.”
Strom, who is working as a nurse part time in Prince Albert, Sask., said the court case has led her to question whether she wants to be a nurse.
Strom said she couldn’t decide today whether she would carry on the case if the judges don’t rule in her favour.
“It will depend; every step is different and it gets harder every time, with respect to the toll that it takes to recover from all of this,” she said. “It’s just so hard to stay composed when you’re so involved.”
3 groups intervene
Three groups have applied for intervener status in the case, including the British Columbia Civil Liberties Association, the Saskatchewan Union of Nurses and the Canadian Constitution Foundation.
The Saskatchewan Union of Nurses (SUN), represented by Ronni Nordal, was the first group to speak on behalf of the interveners.
SUN argued the post was directed specifically at the St. Joseph’s Integrated Health Centre, not at the nurses generally.
SUN argued there was no factual basis for which a finding of professional misconduct could be found.
SUN also argued that one of Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association’s statutory mandates is to promote the standing of the registered nurse professionally, not to defend or protect individual nurses, and the organization’s argument was not rationally connected to its mandate.
The B.C. Civil Liberties Association, represented by Greg Fingas, argued the informal nature of social media meant that speech should not be compared to a letter from a judge.
The Canadian Constitution Foundation argued citizens should be allowed to express opinions and criticize health care and services without punishment and noted that because public health care dominates public policy, people should be allowed to speak about it.
The federation also asked the court to consider what kind of precedent this decision sets for all professionals who want to share their opinions or concerns.
Hi Friend, For years, Big Tech has used me as Patient Zero in their test case in mass de-platforming by eliminating my ability to reach the public because of my political views.
I know I’ve been a little offline since I ran for Congress in President Trump’s home district, Florida-21 a few months ago, but I feel compelled to reach out to you to share a shocking story about something that happened to me and is relevant to all of us. It might have seemed implausible a few years ago, but things are rapidly changing here in America, our rights are in danger, and our Republic is in a fragile place.The new bans on President Trump and Conservative voices around the nation over the last two weeks are what I’ve been dealing with and actively fighting against for years.My speech on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram have been banned and eliminated.
My ability to conduct business on PayPal, Venmo, GoFundMe and other financial institutions has been banned.Chase Bank once shut down my online banking.Comcast blocked my congressional campaign from sending texts and emails to voters while they donated to my democrat opponent.Even my ability to travel has all been restricted, as I am permanently banned on Uber and Lyft.I can’t even have a sandwich delivered because I’ve been banned on UberEats.
What I haven’t shared with you is that last year, I found out my 2nd Amendment rights have also been stripped without warning or explanation. That’s right, I – a young woman who faces constant death threats – cannot own or possess a firearm for my own personal protection.
My 2nd Amendment right has been BANNED and I need your HELPWhile I have NEVER been convicted of a felony, domestic violence, and I’ve never been adjudicated mentally unfit by a judge, my name was placed in the Federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) and I have been prohibited from ever owning or even touching a firearm. It’s called “Red Flagging”. The only people who have the ability to put you in the NICS database is the FBI. It could happen to you too as a conservative!I learned during my campaign for Congress that despite the fact that I have never been charged or convicted of any crime whatsoever, my name had been placed on a secret Federal “no buy” list maintained by the FBI, which prohibited me from my legal right to buy a firearm. My name landed on this secret “no buy” list shortly after I questioned the former FBI director James Comey at his first book signing event about a number of lies in his published memoir. I was acting entirely legally in my role as an investigative journalist and as an attendee of the event.As a result, I’ve lost my rights to protect myself and my home. But, with your help I WILL be getting my rights restored. CLICK HERE TO HELP ME FIGHT FOR OUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS.I’ve been sitting on this news for months while others helped me investigate and find out why I’ve been Red Flagged. I’ve had the deepest background checks run against me . . . and I don’t even have a speeding ticket. We’ve concluded the obvious . . . I had my 2nd Amendment Rights stripped due to my political views and activism.Given that the FBI is the only organization that can put you in the NICS database, I have reason to believe that I’ve been targeted by the FBI.This has been extremely troubling to me because as a young woman and a public figure, I often get death threats, and I have had to call the police numerous times as well as the FBI because I have been targeted by ANTIFA, Islamic terrorists, and members of the radical left have even come to my home and vandalized my car. I have no way to protect myself except for private security, which is costly. HELP!Just as conservative Americans are being banned from social media, banned from banking, and placed on No-Fly lists across the country right now, the next step is to designate them as “domestic terrorists” and strip them of their gun rights.The police state is about to take unfettered power after today January 20th with the inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Shockingly I had the first taste of what is to come for all Conservative Americans when I was detained at the Miami airport last week while flying back into the country from a brief post election trip to El Salvador where I was working on my upcoming book, LOOMERED: How I Became The Most Banned Woman In The World.I was singled out with no explanation and subjected to a thorough search, I was not allowed to grab my own suitcases from baggage claim, and I was detained for several hours while different federal officials from Department of Homeland Security interrogated me about my Wikipedia page, which states that I am a right-wing extremist and was an official Republican nominee for Congress, endorsed by President Trump. DHS officers also asked me about the events that occurred on January 6th in Washington DC. Needless to say, I was not in the country at the time, and know nothing about the protest at the US capitol.That’s why it’s so important to challenge this now, because I’m confident that I can have the Red Flag removed and publish the information and document the process so that others who will soon be targeted by the Democrat Party for their conservative political views can do the same when this happens to them.Help me fight back now.To cover legal expenses, and retain a top 2nd Amendment Attorney to restore my gun rights and prevent this from happening to you through a national Second Amendment issue advocacy campaign, I need your help to raise $20,000.Can you chip in and help cover the costs? CLICK HEREI have no choice but to sue the federal government over this abridgment of my 2nd Amendment rights.They have taken the 1st Amendment away from us. If they take the 2nd Amendment away from us, we will NEVER regain the 1st.Respectfully,
Unlimited Power, No Acountability: Unlimited Power, No Accountability: Facebook Censors Mexican Cardinal for Denouncing ‘New World Order
Facebook has censored a video of Cardinal Juan Sandoval Íñiguez, archbishop emeritus of Guadalajara, for suggesting that globalist leaders are exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to bring about a new world order.
In place of the cardinal’s weekly video, Facebook exhibited a greyed-out screenshot emblazoned with the banner “False information.” Underneath, Facebook added, “This publication repeats information about COVID-19 that independent fact checkers deemed false.”
On its Facebook page, Semanario Arquidiocesano Guadalajara, an information service run by the Archdiocese of Guadalajara, posted the following screenshot on January 13, along with the text “Cardinal Juan Sandoval denounced the imposition of a new world order, hours later his video was censored”:
Cardinal Juan Sandoval Cardinal Juan Sandoval
In the nine-and-a-half-minute January 12 video, bearing the title “Plot of a new world order,” the cardinal begins by saying, “Dear friends, this will go on for a long time.”
“This pandemic won’t end in a month or two months, perhaps not this year, perhaps not in three, four, five, six years,” he said. “That’s what these men want. It will be a long haul.”
“It’s a tough, difficult situation, the likes of which has not been seen in human history,” he said:
“Bill Gates is a prophet and foretells the future,” the cardinal noted wryly, “and not only did he predict the coming of the coronavirus, but has also warned of a possible future smallpox pandemic.”
During the pandemic, Cardinal Sandoval has criticized the shuttering of businesses and services as disproportionate measures to curb the spread of the virus.
“What they’re after is a world government, a new world order,” the cardinal asserts in the video.
“They want a single world government, a single army, a single currency, a single economy, and also a single religion — that will certainly not be the Christian religion,” he said. “It will be the religion of Mother Earth, in the name of humanity and universal brotherhood.”
“To this end, pandemics serve to weaken nations; they impoverish and in debt them, bringing down their economies,” Sandoval said. “They also weaken education, closing schools and replacing them with distance learning.”
“These pandemics also impede religious practice, as we saw all last year,” he said. “They close the churches, reduce the number of people who can worship.”