PENTICTON RALLY – EVERY SUNDAY
This Sunday, Sept 18th – 1 to 3 p.m. Corner of Main and Warren, Penticton.
Special Guest Speakers: Ted Kuntz – Vaccine Choice Canada;
Gina Albanese – Dealing with Trauma and Sustained Stress
Important updates, open mike, cold drinks, August Druthers, and free hugs. Miss a week and you miss a lot. Bring friends. September 25th – Steve Jopson – Food prep and storage October 2nd – TBA ——————————- o0o————————————- Quick list of other events this weekend and next week (as we currently know them).
1. Penticton Rallies and Events – below and at https://penticton4freedom.com/events/
2. Other Okanagan Rallies and Events – below and at https://penticton4freedom.com/events/
3. Canada Wide Initiatives – See below for links and instructions
4. Rallies at Richard Cannings’ office – Tuesdays at noon. Meet at his office at 301 Main Street (Nanaimo Square). 5. Wayne Llewellynn “town hall meeting” at the corner of Duncan and Government – Friday, September 16 from 3 to 5 p.m.
6. Laura-Lynn Tyler-Thompson, Sean Taylor and medical professionals – Let Freedom Reign – Penticton, Sandman Hotel, 7:10 P.M. Friday, September 16
Thanks to all that attended September 11th Penticton Candlelight Vigil at City Hall at 7:20 p.m.
A Vigil to support those who have suffered loss or harm during the COVID-19 Plandemic.
Here is a link to the photos that Vlado took – https://photos.app.goo.gl/G3mmyXS3epLqU8RB9
Going on elsewhere in the beautiful Okanagan…
Saturday Rallies https://penticton4freedom.com/events/
Osoyoos 10:30 am
Oliver 12 noon
Kelowna 12 noon – Stuart Park
Carpooling from Penticton for Kelowna– Meet at the corner of Main and Warren @ 10:30 am
Reignite Freedom – Step #1 – Financial Rebellion
Objective: Wean ourselves off of socialism.
The current focus is on using cash
– WHAT IMPACT DOES USING CASH HAVE ON SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESSES?
· Businesses save money instantly on transaction fees.
· They have more control over their profits.
· If you can help save that business money, they are more likely to keep staff employed and give back to their local community.
· Small to medium businesses are integral parts of keeping your local economy and community thriving and growing.
WHAT’S WRONG WITH A CASHLESS SOCIETY?
· Cash jobs on the side will no longer be an option, which creates economic hardship and higher debt.
· Tech companies have invested heavily in making electronic transactions secure but hackers are always one step ahead. In a world of 100% electronic payments, the risk of falling victim to fraud rises significantly.
· If cash dies, your location and purchases will be tracked automatically. You won’t be able to opt-out or unsubscribe.
· If you are on any government funding whatsoever, they could restrict you from spending that money on certain things that the government does not condone.
· Cash allows you to make anonymous purchases or donations. If cash dies, there will be no such thing.
· People in abusive situations are often financially reliant on their abuser. If cash is removed, their way out will be that much harder or close to impossible.
· Elderly, blind and people with disabilities will struggle. Many people can’t or don’t know how to use technology. They would also be vulnerable to scams and other technological difficulties.
WHAT ARE THE TECHNOLOGICAL IMPLICATIONS OF A CASHLESS SOCIETY?
· We will be reliant on technology every day. If you want access to funds, you will need the latest devices and software to enable payments. If you are not a very tech savvy person, this could become a big problem. It is also extremely expensive and inconceivable for some households.
· You won’t be able to leave your home without some sort of device.
· Cash protects you from being at the mercy of electronic forms of payments during power outages and looming high energy costs.
Laura-Lynn Tyler-Thompson, Sean Taylor and friends – tour – coming
through September 16 – time and location TBA – also Kelowna on the 17th
|Druthers Needs Our Support|
|Shawn Jason at Druthers says – We’re having a tough time reaching $25k for 250,000 copies the last few months. As a result, we’ve only printed 200k in each of the last 3 months. 250k is still the goal for September though! Remember! In these quantities, each dollar helps print up to 10 more copies of Druthers. Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be able to help. https://donorbox.org/druthers E-transfer: firstname.lastname@example.org|
The story of Shaun Mulldoon exposes what vaccine-induced injury looks like. VIDEO 28:57 minutes
|The Growing Threat of Digital ID|
Technologies in Canada
|In collaboration with Canada Health Alliance, Hatim Kheir, a lawyer with the Justice Centre For Constitutional Freedom (jccf.ca), will be joining us to present a workshop on Digital ID technologies. Hatim will speak to how Canadian governments are increasingly using Digital ID technologies to monitor and track your physical and financial behaviors. In certain cases, governments use what they know about you to unconstitutionally limit your Charter-protected rights and freedoms. New technologies emerge in Canada every day, and Canadians must be informed about how novel technologies impact their fundamental rights and freedoms. In this workshop, we will explore: o Digital ID technologies – what they are, and which ones are being used right now o Brief overview of how other countries use Digital ID technologies to limit fundamental rights and freedoms o What you can do to protect your Charter rights and freedoms o What you can do if your Charter rights and freedoms have been violated by Digital ID Hosted by Alan Brough. Register Here|
|Read and share the Freedom Rising Newsletter #13 HERE|
Remember that Freedom Hugs are available at ALL our events!
Let’s make this week AMAZING!!
~ Mary Lou Gutscher