Happy Dominion Day
Please see the events calendar for the amazing events in Osoyoos and Enderby. Support one!!
Osoyoos: Canada Day this Friday, July 1
10 a.m. – Meet at the Arena parking lot, 9301 Hummingbird Ln, Osoyoos
– Bring flags
– No handouts or other signs or posters allowed
– Parade begins at 10:30
Enderby: All day activities start with breakfast
11 a.m. – Meet to prepare for the parade
– Parade starts at 11:30
CAR POOLING FROM PENTICTON: Meet at the bottom of the Channel at 8:45 to make car pooling arrangements
o 9:00 Leave for Osoyoos or Enderby to arrive in time for joining the parades
· Return times to be worked out with your drivers
Quick list of other events this weekend and next week (as we currently know them).
1. Penticton Rallies and Events – below and at https://penticton4freedom.com/events/
2. Other Okanagan Rallies and Events – below and at https://penticton4freedom.com/events/
3. Canada Wide Initiatives – See below for links and instructions
4. Okanagan Freedom Radio any time – https://t.me/+SWxndPh1I9F2Iu-q
PENTICTON EVENTS & INITIATIVES
PENTICTON RALLY – EVERY SUNDAY
Sunday, July 3 – 1 to 3 p.m. Updates from the Cowichan Congress and a powerful new initiative uniting the freedom movement in Canada. Miss a week and you miss a lot! And remember to Bring Two Friends!
Action Needed ~Special Event with Action4Canada
Economic, Social, Political, Cultural Recognition Event.
Canning’s office July 5th at 12 noon
· Special Doctor in the queue bringing a firm perspective
· Come listen to the success one of our Chapter Leaders has had to speak with and communicate with politicians like Cannings and one of his office assistants.
Also going on in the beautiful Okanagan…
Saturday Rallies https://penticton4freedom.com/events/
Osoyoos 11:00 am
OK Falls 11:30 am
Kelowna 12 noon – Stuart Park
Carpooling from Penticton for Kelowna– Meet at the corner of Main and Warren @ 10:30 am
Oliver 12 noon
ACTION OF THE WEEK! Give this science report to your doctors!
WE NEED TO PROTECT
Get the FACTS – Watch The Highwire – Episode 273
Medical Doctor Package:
The purpose of this package is to educate medical professionals and the public about Pfizer’s recently released documents, as well as the requirement for medical professionals, to report Adverse Events (vaccine injuries).
The package includes:
– A 38-page Pfizer report on Adverse Events data (March 2022)
– Information about medical professionals’ requirement to report adverse events following immunization
– Information about Rapid Antigen Tests – hazards and toxicity
– BCCDC Manual including an Adverse Events Monitoring Flowchart
– Information and forms for reporting vaccine injuries.
Download for distribution here:
James and his supporters arrive at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Ottawa at 6 p.m. EST today!
Check-in with him at CanadaMarches.ca to see how it all goes. https://www.canadamarches.ca/
Bill C-11- we need YOU!
Bill C-11 is in second reading in the Senate already – and STILL gives the CRTC unprecedented power to regulate YOUR videos, podcasts, Spotify feeds, Netflix queue, and more. If enough of us speak out, Senators may take action to protect YOUR rights. Email the Senate right now to demand they fix Bill C-11!
Remember that Freedom Hugs are available at ALL our events!
Check out the attached Freedom Rising Newsletter – Worth a read! Sign up for the Freedom Rising Newsletter here: https://freedomrising.info/
Let’s make this week AMAZING!!
~ Mary Lou Gutscher