Paul Fromm and the Persecution of Dr. James Sears, Editor of YOUR WARD NEWS
Paul Fromm and the Persecution of Dr. James Sears, Editor of YOUR WARD NEWS
German Political Prisoner, 90 year old Ursula Haverbeck, Runs for European Parliament
Facebook will begin banning “white nationalist or white separatist” content on its platform starting next week, the social media giant announced on Wednesday.
Facebook officials formally decided to ban “white nationalism” and “white separatism” on the Jewish-owned platform at a content moderation meeting on Tuesday, according to Motherboard.
The increasing censorship comes a year after Motherboard, a tech news outlet, reported that Facebook’s jewish-liberal content moderation ideology had allowed “white nationalism and separatism” on the platform, though it barred explicit “white supremacy”, while it was never true.
Facebook, in training documents for moderators last year, wrote that white nationalism “doesn’t seem to be always associated with racism (at least not explicitly),” incurring immediate backlash from civil rights groups and experts while actually they always banned any form of nationalism.
Brian Fishman, Facebook’s policy director of counterterrorism, told Motherboard this week that after speaking to a range of experts Facebook has concluded “the overlap between white nationalism, [white] separatism, and white supremacy is so extensive we really can’t make a meaningful distinction between them.”
Paul Fromm is the Director of the Canadian Association for Freedom of Expression at http://cafe.nfshost.com/ This is a FAIR USE of the thumbnail. Donate: https://gogetfunding.com/
A few years later, I had trouble at the house I was renting ; street people, to whom I’d rented rooms – not knowing how verminous they are – had turned on me. It was pan-demonium. The cops were there 9 times in the last 3 weeks before I vacated as the place before it was demolished. This particular officer, then the RCMP Watch Commander, attended a couple of the incidents. She was instrumental in cooling-out the altercation by taking charge of the little witch who was the worst troublemaker. For which I was grateful. I had no complaint about the officer’s policing. She was always pleasant to me when we’d cross paths on the street, later. At that point in time – spring 2018 – the woman RCMP officer had a noticeable beard, but it was very thin like a teenage boy.
I can’t help an ironic smile when I go in to the local copshop and see the big poster on the wall … A classic image of a Mountie in full red serge, posed on a coal black horse, against a picturesque mountain backdrop. The propaganda we all grew up with … so far-removed from the present reality. Would the white Christian men who made up the Force a generation ago … upon whose dedication to duty our respect of the RCMP was based … countenance ( so-called ) “trans-gender-ism” ? Would they take orders from a female demanding to be addressed as a male? What would they say about 2 Sodomites disgracing their uniform by dressing in it as they ostensibly! got “married”?
Like it or not, the Oger Whatcott ruling is the last word on “hate speech” in this poor suffering Dominion. Cousineau’s Order puts me in a quandary. I had given Bill $60 to publish his flyers. Even though I announced that I was his accomplice in the dastardly deed, the Tribunal wouldn’t let me come on the hearing as an Intervenor. So I have not yet had my say as to the validity of the 104 pages of Cousineau’s gobble-de-gook absurdity. When I do, one of my chief arguments will be that when my Dad marched away from the RCR Barracks in London Ontario, in 1940, he assumed he was going to war against the very same mindset of the God damned fascisti as I face, here, 2 generations later. It cannot be that one of the foundational precepts in this country – preaching of the Gospel — is illegal. Adolph Hitler and his pals were national socialists who sent their critics to concentration camps : Devyn Cousineau & the NDP are international socialists who send their critics to gaol. See the difference?
I stood as a candidate in the BC provincial election in 2001. I expect to do so again. Last time round, I had some very harsh things to say about the NDP ; all true. There’s more of the same, and worse, that needs to be said, now. Do I have to put me-self in jeopardy of going to prison, for publishing my political and religious opinion, which is ; that the New Democratic Party administration in BC is nothing less than Marxist thugs in 3 -piece suits … antichrists whose handmaids from Hell – Cousineau, Juricevic and Trerise – formally outlawed the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven?
How the above relates to the curiousity of Corporal; X the bearded lady RCMP officer, is :
Cousineau’s wicked Order in the Oger Whatcott Order thing, legitimizes the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Regiment policy re ‘trans-gender-ism” … a textbook demonstration of how the Frankfurt school of Marxists do their damn’d’st … sabotaging genuine Christianity so sexual perversion becomes normalized. No mere co-incidence that the lame-stream newsmedia published not a line of print, informing the public what’s going on in the office of the RCMP Commissioner. You sure didn’t see a fullpage article in the Trawna Grope & Flail about trans-gender-ism polluting police forces. Rather = puff-pieces as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau crows about his new version of “Core values” in this ‘post-national state‘. All the while he and his treasonous pals in high places undermine the very foundation of the Dominion = ie. presumption that we are a white, Christian society. Evidence that Justin Trudeau was sired by Fidel Castro, is overwhelming, for those who can muster the intellectual honesty to examine the facts. No surprise then that ‘the apple didn’t fall very far from the tree’. Papa Fidel would be so proud of him … infiltrating the soft underbelly of capital-ism by stealth. The antichrist Marxists know full well what they’re doing = installing rebellion to God at every position in the institutions of government.
the ruling of the BC Human Rights Tribunal in the Whatcott v. Oger matter is of utmost importance to all right-thinking Canadians : penalty of $55,000 against Whatcott … $20,000 of it punishment for “mis-gendering” the pathetic creature, Oger the Ogre ( or is it the other way ’round? ) … for the sake of him publishing his political and religious opinion during an election, mind you! It directs Bill Whatcott henceforth, to use the pronoun “he” when referring, in public, to the man in the dress, Complainant Ronan aka Morgane Oger. Or go directly to gaol. ‘And no more posting to social media/ the public square, your quibbles about how color of law was used to disguise Oger’s mental illness’.
Words fail me to define how profoundly evil is Cousineau’s monstrosity. Suffice to use the Biblical language : Wrong was put in place of right : right is now called ‘wrong’. Such absurdity cannot be allowed to stand. The good news, is: this too = the bizarre fad of Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria = will pass. But it’s going to take some ugly skirmishing and persistence and serious amounts of $$s in the courts and on the hustings to re-establish our right to freedom of the Press.
Free Speech Activist Gordon Watson Seeks Transcripts of Oger v Whatcott Tribunal
On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 3:30 PM Kelly, Ainsley AG:EX <Ainsley.Kelly@gov.bc.ca> wrote:
Thank you for your email. I am writing to advise you that the Tribunal Registrar Steven Adamson is away from the office until April 29, 2019 and will respond to your inquiry after his return.
From: Gordon S Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steven Adamson, Registrar
BC Human Rights Commission
following below is a 2-page letter which I faxed at 12:45 pm today to the HR Commission
please acknowledge receipt of my fax.
Gordon S Watson
April 18th 2019
Attention : Steven Adamson, Registrar
This is the first page of 2 pages, total, faxed to 604 775 2020
Re : Oger versus Whatcott your file # 16408
1. When the first session of the Tribunal in this matter convened I was in the audience.
My notes show that Chairwoman Juricivic stated
‘this matter is being recorded. A transcript may be available if a person requests it stating his reasons’.
3. I wish to have a copy of the transcript of what witnesses Oger and Whatcott testified before the Tribunal. Please advise me of the cost of each item and how to go about getting them?
4. I stood as a candidate to be a member of the Legislature in the general election of 2001. I intend to do so in the next provincial election. An essential part of my platform will be ; informing electors and taxpayers as to the implications of what went on in the Oger Whatcott Tribunal. It is of utmost importance for Canadians to appreciate how the ruling in this matter effectively outlaws the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven, as proclaimed by Jesus Christ and the prophets of Israel. The submission by Dr Lugosi on behalf of Bill Whatcott responding to the Attorney General’s position in this case, sums-up what’s at stake : liberty to participate in democracy during an election, at all. I require the transcripts of the witnesses in order to make them available to the public : this matter is a perfect example of the maxim “Publicity is the soul of Justice” The written record of what was said is crucial for them to make up their own minds about the fitness for office of candidates of the New Democratic Party … for deciding who to vote for, or not vote for.
5. The Bible tells us that “by two or three witnesses a thing is confirmed”. I was not in the room when Complainant Oger gave his testimony. But two of my friends were. They each told me that he related an incident which – ostensibly – demonstrated why the Whatcott flyer was “hate speech” i. e. because a man was so moved by it that he attempted to assault NDP candidate Oger. Ronan / Morgane Oger is a classic example of the fragile homosexual. His type will do and say anything for attention. Had such a thing really happened then he – masterful at using social media – would have maximized it in cyberspace for purposes of his campaign. The lack of any report in the public record, of anything like unto what he pretended, speaks volumes.
6. The Commission is no doubt aware that I have a complaint underway to the Attorney General as to Devyn Cousineau’s fitness to sit on that Tribunal. Cousineau is a longtime partisan political activist on the issue which is the centrepiece of the Oger Whatcott matter. There is hard evidence of her contributing funds to a group which advocates for still more special treatment for the ?L?G?B?T?Q?/whatever? people. It doesn’t take a degree in law or political science, to realize that Devyn Cousineau was biased in the very first instance. It is outrageous that the thing went ahead with her on the panel
8. I am unlearned in the law. Nevertheless, I am one of Canada’s most experienced laymen in the laying of private Informations. I have good reason to believe and I verily do believe that, while testifying under Oath, Ronan Oger aka Morgane Oger committed Perjury. I require the transcripts as evidence for substantiating charges against him of Perjury and obstruct/ pervert Justice. 9. The Commission will be aware that at the Supreme Court of British Columbia Lawcourts at 800 Smithe Street Vancouver, anyone may arrange to listen to the recording of a proceeding, for free. As well, a party to it may obtain a copy of the entire proceeding of his or her case, on CD …. called ‘the DARS disc’. Someone asking for it, must apply to a Justice, and swear an Affidavit that such a disc will be used ONLY for purposes of refreshing their memory. But not for publication. Then, if the Order is granted, they pay a fee of $25
10 Please advise me if Bill Whatcott or his lawyer may obtain a copy of the DARS disc of the entire hearing before the Tribunal of file 16408 ?. I need that information in order for me to subpoena them to the Process Hearing when I lay the private information against Oger.
Gordon S Watson
Justice Critic, Party of Citizens Who Have Decided To Think for Ourselves & Be Our Own Politicians
|CITIZENSGO Campaign Against Canada’s”Gay Loonie” Banned & Attacked
We have been absolutely overwhelmed by all the words of encouragement from our CitizenGO members across Canada. After I sent out my e-mail last Saturday explaining how we have been attacked and banned over our “Gay Loonie” campaign, many of you wrote in to offer your support.
This was a real blessing to us here at CitizenGO Canada. It spurs us on to keep standing for the truth – and also to plan our next steps.
But first, let me share some of that encouragement with all of you…
“It is indeed a tragedy when people of faith can no longer speak the truth about God’s natural laws. We are living at a time when it appears that ‘wrong is right and right is wrong’. Our free speech is eroding if we allow radicals [to] relieve us of it. They seem to encounter no opposition in their ‘freedoms’ but they wish to limit ours. We must stand up for what we believe is right or we become part of what is wrong! We know what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah!” – C.O.
“I was born in a country where free speech was a right of everyone. That would be CANADA. Free speech now seems to be slotted to those who yell out obscenities at those they disagree with as ‘it is their right’. Up is down and down is up. Pray for eyes, ears, and hearts to be opened.” – R.O.
“We, as a family, are so behind you! Keep fighting, keep strong, and keep the FAITH! May GOD work a miracle here that He may be praised!” – M.A.
“Thank you for speaking the truth, I agree we should have the right to speak.” – A.D.
“I will never accept this coin as legitimate Canadian currency, and if I find any in my possession I will take to the bank and demand that they take it back in exchange for real currency. I encourage all decent Canadians to do the same. Justin Trudeau may approve of this disgusting lifestyle, but he cannot force this filth down our throats. We must fight him in ALL ways that are available to us, and take our country back.” – B.C.
“Apparently, it is hateful to critique a pro-LGBT dollar coin, but it is NOT hateful to shut down Canadian Christians for sharing their perspective. I am also reminded of the attacks our brothers and sisters face all around the world: the bombings of churches.” – A.K.
“I will never use these coins, as it is against my beliefs – nor will my children, or grandchildren. Society is going to hell in a handbasket. Everything that is right is now deemed wrong, and everything that is wrong is deemed right…It is a slippery slope!” – K.T.
“Our monetary tools should not be politicized or used to virtue signal.” – S.H.
“[A] propaganda coin shoved in our face is a constant reminder that you will accept this way of thinking whether you like it or not. It is a way of saying the lifestyle is to be acceptable by everybody, which in truth is not. I will not be told by a government how to think.” – F.G.
“No thank you, I will take four quarters please.” – S.A.